What do you get when you open up the taps on trickle-down technology? That’d be the Epic Pro. A waterfall of performance coming straight down from Mount S-Works, the Epic Pro benefits from the most efficient suspension design we’ve ever created, not to mention a frame that’s as light as the previous-generation S-Works while offering the same incredibly efficient power transfer of the current cream of the World Cup crop.
- Offering 100-millimeters of brilliantly efficient BRAIN-controlled travel, the Epic’s
FACT 11m carbon frame increases rear-triangle stiffness for peerless power transfer
and introduces the most capable handling in an Epic yet, all while shedding weight
over the previous-generation Epic.
- The RockShox SID SL BRAIN fork serves up 100-millimeters of brilliantly controlled
BRAIN travel while bringing damper adjustments top-side for quick, on-the-fly
- SRAM’s Level TLM brakes feature a one-piece monoblock caliper design that not
only excels at shedding speed, but weight too.
- The SRAM XO1 Eagle AXS 12-speed rear derailleur not only offers some of the
crispest shift around, it also manages to serve up a maximum 500-percent gear range
while using a 10-percent shorter cage design to increase ground clearance over its
- Descending from a long World Cup lineage, hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels
feature a modern 29-millimeter internal-width hookless rim, and maximize strength,
ride quality, and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.