Trail-worthy, meet drool-worthy. Perfect, now that introductions are out of the way, let’s do our best to try and grasp the fact that the Epic EVO Pro manages to channel the Epic’s standard-setting pedaling efficiency while delivering jaw-dropping on-trail capability—and look darn good doing it.
- Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the Epic EVO’s FACT 11m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to reduce the EVO’s headtube angle by half a degree while lowering bottom bracket height by 10 millimeters.
- Pairing the all-new FOX FLOAT Step-Cast 34 Factory’s lightweight chassis with the Fit4 damper’s impressive control and on-the-fly compression adjustment makes for a fork with impressive performance both climbing and descending, making it a perfect match for the Epic EVO.
- Stuck in your search for braking bliss? Don’t worry, Shimano’s XTR M9120 brakes will see you on your way to braking nirvana with their Servo-Wave roller-cam levers and superlative stopping power coming from four ceramic pistons per caliper.
- 27 years of loving devotion—and countless engineering hours—from Shimano have certainly paid dividends for their legendary XTR groupset, breaking it’s own performance benchmarks time and time again in it’s wildly successful quest for the ultimate shifting experience.
- Descending from a long World Cup lineage, hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 29-millimeter internal-width hookless rim and straight-pull DT Swiss 350 hubs to maximize strength, ride quality, and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.