Class leading frame with class leading components, the perfect entry to XC A 12 speed SX Eagle drivetrain, hydro formed alloy frame, internal routing, tubeless ready wheels and tyres, an integrated kickstand mount, tapered headset and progressive trail geometry. Stride SX is fitted with a Rockshox Recon Silver TK Boost fork with 100mm of travel – considered the benchmark fork in this category.A bike this good and this well spec’d is unseen in this class making the Stride SX a true BIC offering.
The Stride features a class leading frame. Trickle-down technology means that the new frame benefits from our leading platforms. The frame tubes are hydro-formed into complex shapes to increase strength and stiffness, minimizing weight and excess material use. All Stride frames are now internal dropper post ready.
Silverback fits 1x drivetrains to as many bikes as we can. 1x offers less maintenance, is more intuitive to use and offers a wider gear range than 3x groupsets. We spec our 32t 1x N/W chainrings in favour of climbing prowace, over flat terrain top speed. Everyone can benefit from easier climbing
- Hydroformed, custom Butted 6061 Aluminium frame
- Rock Shox Recon Silver TK, coil, Remote, BOOST, 100mm Travel, Tapered, Fender Compatible
- SRAM SX Eagle 12spd drivetrain
- Surface Asymmetrical Alloy, 23mm wheels, TR
- Adapted POP geometry
- Tektro MD-M275 hydraulic disc brakes
- Maxxis Rekon Race 2.35″ TR tyres
- Alloy components
- 14.46kg (including pedals 370g)