- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light motor/controller system is a full integration of the bike’s 240-watt motor and 320Wh battery with a radically advanced and seamlessly integrated controller. The result is massive power delivered, up to 20mph/32kph, to get you to the top of your favorite descent with just half of the effort, and much faster, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible.
- Our next-generation Mastermind TCU is your information hub, with customizable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- 29” wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other
full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be adjusted between 62.5 and 64.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm. We’ve never made a more adjustable, adaptable trail bike.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Four sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
Turbo Kenevo SL Expert 2022SKU:
Power up to trail riding’s next level and dominate any and all trail monsters—the Turbo Kenevo Super Light melds the legendary handling and all-around big trail prowess of the Enduro with our Super Light electric support to deliver indomitable capability, light weight, and power to conquer more and bigger trails.
Gloss Brassy Yellow / Black, Gloss Cool Grey / Carbon / Dove Grey / Black
S2, S3, S4, S5
|FRAME||FACT 11m full carbon, 29″, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 38.6mm|
|SEAT POST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S2: 125mm, S3/S4: 150mm, S5: 170mm|
|FORK||FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5″ tapered steerer, 170mm travel|
|STEM||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp|
|GRIPS||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|SADDLE||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|CHAIN||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRINGS||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 32t, alloy|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|FRONT WHEEL||Traverse 29|
|REAR WHEEL||Traverse 29|
|FRONT HUB||Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|REAR TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|INNER TUBES||Standard Presta valve|
|MOTOR||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|UI / REMOTE||Specialized MasterMind TCU, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|BATTERY||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|CUSTOM CHARGER||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|SWAT||SWAT CC, integrated tool and chain tool with spare link in steerer tube|
|Fork Length (full)||579mm||579mm||579mm||579mm|
|Fork Rake / Offset||46mm||46mm||46mm||46mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||–||–||–||–|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||779mm||770mm||792mm||802mm|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||420mm||440mm||465mm|